Welcome to Blue Jacket Studios
Welcome to the studios of printmaker/painter Liz Perry, and painter/wood carver Carl F. Ahlstrom, located at 80 Blue Jacket Way, Brewster, MA. We are now open by appointment for the winter and spring months. Email us at email@example.com, or call 508-896-3353 to stop by at your convenience! We are always happy to greet visitors and show them our latest projects and artwork.
• We are Open Fri., Sat. & Sun., May 3rd, 4th and 5th for BREWSTER IN BLOOM weekend– all three days, 10 to 4 p.m. On Saturday, May 4th, come by for a Gelatin Print and Linocut printmaking demonstration by Liz Perry, Noon to 2 p.m. Refreshments will be served all weekend! Children are most welcome!
- We will also be open 10 a.m.- 4 p.m. during the spring and summer for these special events:
- Saturday and Sunday, May 25th & 26th for Memorial Day Weekend. Closed Monday, May 27th.
- Sat. & Sun., June 15 & 16 for Father’s Day
- Sat., & Sun., August 31 & Sept. 1st for Labor Day End of Summer Sale.
Directions to our studios: Blue Jacket Way is off Route 6A in West Brewster. Going west on Rte. 6A from Orleans, continue down 6A past Drummer Boy Park about 1/4 mile, turn right into Blue Jacket Way, across from Michael’s Cottages; Coming east from Dennis, turn left after passing A.P. Newcomb Rd. Follow the signs down the lane to our old historic sea captain’s house and studios.
On Friday evening, April 26th, Liz will lead an evening of Still Life Drawing, with wine and refreshments, at the Atwood House Museum in Chatham, MA in celebration of ArtWeek Cape Cod, titled “Drawing From The Collection.” Please contact the Atwood House for more information!
Liz’s paintings and prints are also represented by Cross Rip Gallery, 486 Main St., Harwichport, across the street from the Harwichport Post Office . Please go to Crossripgallery.com for winter hours, and check out this new and exciting gallery of talented artists.